The Bureau of Dangerous Goods On-site training classes are taught by recognized professionals whose emphasis is on safety and compliance with the Regulations.
Our training staff will work with your company or corporation of any size to design and administer a specialized, custom curriculum for training employees with up-to-date regulatory information in the form of lecture, comprehensive handouts, instructive question-and-answer sessions, and hands-on practice exercises. This all culminates with a comprehensive examination at the end of the course testing the regulatory knowledge of each student. All students who successfully complete the course will receive a Certificate of Training which complies with IATA, IMDG and/or U.S. Title 49 CFR 172.700 Subpart H for training as applicable.
Our on-site training solutions provide several benefits for students and their employers:
- Save on tuition and travel expenses by having a professional hazmat instructor come to you.
- Save time in the classroom as curriculums are customized to your organizational needs.
- Flexible location and dates to accommodate your organization's schedule (including weekends).
- Allows for higher student attendance.
- Creates an open and direct dialogue/interaction with the instructor prior to the course.
Have a question? Call and speak with one of our friendly customer service team members.